* Lightweight, convenient, and easy to drain.
* For the pressure cooker liner, the size is right, it can be tightly stuck, and it is not easy to fall.
* Just snap it on, tilt and remove excess liquid while food stays in the pot.
* No need for extra colanders, large strainers, etc.
* Durable silicone material that will not tear, rip, burn or melt over time, withstanding high temperatures of up to 450 degrees.
* Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, or simply rinse with warm water and soap to re-use.
We have a free return policy. [please click here]
We are happy to serve your needs and we will do our best, so you can have a pretty good experience shopping with us.
If you have any question, please do contact us email@example.com